Teams Day Online - September 30 - October 1, 2020
About the Event
Join us on September 30 - October 1, 2020 at the free, virtual Teams Day Online Conference!
Featuring experts on the Modern Workplace and Microsoft Teams, our speakers will introduce you to tips, tricks and tools as they demonstrate “Real World” solutions that will boost your organization's performance, productivity. and overall collaboration capabilities. Teams Day Online will bring the Microsoft Teams community together to freely share knowledge to build the Global Modern Workplace and Microsoft Teams communities.
Whether you are rookie or a master on Microsoft Teams, there are sessions to fit your organization’s needs and will provide the information and training that your team needs to govern, operationalization, and adopt Microsoft Teams to solve business problems.
Some of the event’s key topics include:
- How to Use Microsoft Teams as a Platform for Field and First-Line Workers
- Learn How to Make Microsoft Teams Fit Your Work Style
- Navigate How Microsoft Teams can be used to Streamline Communications
- How IT and First-Line Workers can find a Common Language to Tackle User Adoption Together
- Build a Successful Onboarding Process with out-of-the-box Office 365 Tools
- How to Externally Share Microsoft Teams Efficiently with Your Organization’s Partners
- Create Chat Bots to Assist Your Organization with Microsoft Teams
- Discover which Microsoft Teams Apps are Best for Your Organization’s Workstream
- And more!
If you are interested in sponsoring or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
IT and business leaders who are looking to create sustainable benefits and a competitive advantage by using Microsoft Teams and the Microsoft Modern WorkPlace platform. Power Users that need to learn best practices for setting up Microsot Teams to enable more efficient communication and collaboration with their teams.
Modern WorkPlace Summits brings to you the world’s leading experts in SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Azure. Whether you are new to Microsoft Teams or an experienced power user Modern WorkPlace Summits has content designed to fit your experience level and area of interest. Our workshops and sessions are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Regional Directors and Microsoft engineers.
What you will Learn
- Build the business case for a Modern WorkPlace using Microsoft Teams, TCO & ROI
- Modern WorkPlace integration of SharePoint, Email, OneDrive, Planner, Tasks, Power Platform and Microsoft Teams
- How Microsoft Teams is THE BEST WAY to use Office 365
- Secure information in the Modern WorkPlace
- Provision and manage users in Microsoft Teams
- Administrate Microsoft Teams and channels
- Optimize the Microsoft Teams experience
- Enable and configure Microsoft Teams
- Enable guest access in Microsoft Teams
- Govern and Automate the creation of Microsoft Teams
- Prepare your network for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 services
- Migrate from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- And more!