Teams Day Online Summit - November 12, 2020
About the Event
Join us on November 12, 2020 at the free, virtual Teams Day Online Summit!
Are your remote teams staying engaged?
What can your enterprise do to help ensure employee wellness while maximizing productivity in the new normal?
During this special Teams Day Online Summit event we provide tips and tricks for maximizing employee wellness and productivity. Our expert speakers will also discuss and demonstrate solutions that will help you automate and report on Teams user adoption in the enterprise.
Sign up for free today!
Join the growing community of business decision-makers, power users IT leaders and end-users for Microsoft Teams as we explore through real-world examples of how Modern Workplace with Microsoft Teams can drive more value to your end-users and organization.REGISTER NOW!
What You Will Learn:
- Employee Wellness with Microsoft Teams - A look at remote working and meeting fatigue with some tips on how to use Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams to promote employee wellbeing
- How best to highlight how users stand to benefit from Teams
- Automating User Adoption – What’s necessary do to put user adoption on auto-pilot
- Accelerating and managing the onboarding process to Microsoft Teams to reduce training
- Using Business Processes to Design your Teams and promote user adoption
- How best to assess and report on usage of Microsoft Teams in the Enterprise
- …and much, much more
What you will get by attending
Everything you need to automate, drive and report on user adoption in your enterprise including a sample user adoption plan.
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM Eastern
Where: Virtual Summit (Online Only)